Sunday 11 November 2007

So here we are...

Well it finally happened. It's finally over. It is done. He is upset, angry, annoyed, confused. I am...numb. It is the right thing to have happened. I was expecting it to take longer than this. I am sad for him, I still care for him, but I am also glad of being able to shake him off now. His life is....his. Not ours, anymore. Several things have happened to him this week, none of which I know the actual details - but I don't want to know. I don't want to care. I want to be me, to be selfish, to worry and care about myself. That is it. I am sorry it didn't work out. But I am not sorry for myself. It is the right thing to do.
I am scared though. I am truly alone now. I know I always was...at least the past few months. But now I'm really doing this thing, living this life, on my own. It is partly exciting, partly scary. It is the right time. I am strong enough now.

1 comment:

MacDuff said...

That wretched 'Petite Anglaise' seems to have this market covered.
Hope you are well - just discovered this old link.